
I just love some of these questions! Some of them make me think... Like the gladiator sandals... I never noticed them until after I read that question a few weeks back and now I see them EVERYWHERE! OK, so that one doesn't make me really think, but it did make me notice. Here are my Random Dozen... I hope you enjoy!!!
1. Have you ever been so lost that you were really afraid? I'm pretty sure I have been at some point, but I can't recall a situation right now. I'm a pretty good on my feet thinker, so after I have my initial panic, I usually kick into over drive.
2. Have you ever been to an island? Most certainly! While we were overseas in Europe, we visited Malta. What a beautiful island/ Country! I could have stayed there forever! Of course M kept telling me it reminded him of Iraq! I guess I could see his point... We arrived to a barb-wired airport and were greeted in the passport line by men with big scary guns! I guess if you know the history of that island, you would understand. And it is an intermediate stop for Libia and a few other "shady" points; I totally understand!!! BEAUTIFUL Island though!!! So worth the trip if you can go.
3. Are you more of a thinker or feeler? I'm a little bit of both, but I'm more of a thinker. And over thinker at that... I like to play things as they make sense because that is logical. BUT I do get that "gut" feeling sometimes. I often end up over analyzing that though which throws me back to being a thinker. So I guess I really am a thinker. Ha Ha Ha...
4. Do you tend to see issues or situations in life as black and white or shades of gray? Shades of Gray. I am often not a cut and dry kind of person. Some topics I most definitely am! But I think it goes back to that "thinker" question above. I try to stand outside of things and analyze. Yeah, I'm weird like that.
5. If you were stuck on an island, what book would you hope to have with you (Let's pretend the Bible is already there, so you can't say that.) I guess my Anatomy Book would be useless.... Hmm... Probably the Yada Yada Prayer Group Series. I LOVED that series, and sometimes when I need a reminder I reference back to them.
6. What are you most afraid of? Death. Really, I am. It scares me. Not because I've done something horrible in my life that I won't be going to heaven, but mainly because I still have so much I want to do here. You know: Raise my boys, watch them grow up and have families of their own. Our house is a mess too... I would absolutely hate for either M or someone else to have to come in here and sort through everything. And I'm not ready... Not that anyone is truly ready, but I think death is something we have no control over so it is "scary. "
7. Would you rather lose all of your old memories or never be able to make new ones? Oh this question makes me kinda sad. :( I don't really know if I'd want to chose either. I have fabulous memories of the past, and hopefully will be making some great ones in the future. I don't think I can give a definitive answer here. :(
8. Pretend I'm looking at a scrapbook page about you. There are three spaces for you to drop in individual pictures. What are those pictures of, and why did you select them? First, you are looking at a picture of me when I was a little girl. I was probably about 7 years old two front teeth missing, hair parted i nthe middle with barrettes holding each side apart. It's summer and my neighbor, Angela and I are putting on a 4th of July show for the neighborhood. We have another neighbor dressed up as Lady Liberty, and celebratory artwork displayed on the curtain of the stage we made out of two tree openings. Me, Angela, the other neighbor kids are standing there smiling and our parents are in the audience. Home made ice cream will be served after the program. Life is Good! This represents most of my childhood memories. Playing outside and being creative. No cares in the world just play!
My second photo would be the day I had my first baby. My Mom is holding C at the foot of my bed. I remember telling my Mom at that moment," Everything makes sense now. I understand all of your fears, happiness, sadness, and love." She smiled and we both started to cry. :)
My third is me playing with my boys. Can be anyone one of the photos we have of me with the boys. They are my pride and joy and make me ever so happy!! I love them very very much! :)
9. If you were re-doing your wedding, what would you do differently? (If you're single, tell me one thing you would do if you were planning a wedding OR huge party.) VEGAS BABY!!!! Or a tropical island wedding!!! Big weddings are drama drama drama!! Trust me... 10 years later and we still roll our eyes!
10. Tell me one thing you know/believe about forgiveness. It must be done whole heartedly. If you forgive, you cannot "rub it in." I often hear people say I have forgiven____. Then at the next statement they say remember when____. That is not completely forgiving. If we forgive we accept and put it behind us.
11. You're waiting in a doctor's office. What is your favorite way to pass that time? Right now it is playing with my Android phone. I know... BAD BAD, but that is the truth!
12. If there were a clone of you in a parallel universe what is one way you hope she/he would be the same as you and one way you hope she/he would be better? I would hope that the clone was loving like me. I have a lot of love to give and I give it freely... Okay, I don't mean that sexually!!! I mean that I have abundant compassion. I like to help people. What I would I want them to be differently from me... Stand up and don't be afraid! Say what is on your mind, and be strong about it! Don't worry about what the other person says. Believe in what you say.
Woo... These questions were thought provoking... Scary for me today!!! I have had less than 5 hours of sleep and I'm on study pilot!! YIKES! But I'm glad I answered them!!! I have to go get my 2nd cup now!!! Have a great day!
2 comments:
These are great answers. I like the pics you choose. Your wedding response gave me a chuckle. It's so fun to see the different directions people take with the questions. Thanks for sharing. Blessings, SusanD
Big weddings = bad. I could think of a million things that I would rather do with the money!
Post a Comment