
1. Please share one memory of your high school graduation. Pics would be great! Hmm... Let's see here. I graduated from a LARGE city HS, so we often had to book our graduations 1. Indoors and 2. at a location large enough to accommodate over 1,000 graduates, their parents, grandparents, siblings,etc. The year I graduated the convention center was booked not only for every HS graduation in the city, but also a mortician's convention... YEP! Mortician! So they decided in January to let the seniors know that we would graduate a week early, BUT we would have to complete 20 hours of community service first. Alas... One week early and 20 hours of volunteer time later this is what we got! :)

Angela, Me and Molly... This was what I could find at first hunt. There are a PILE of pictures to go through and this week is not the week to pull any more junk out.

Me and Nay... BFF's!!! 25 years of friendship!! WE have seen the best of times and the worst and some how we've made it through EVERYTHING TOGETHER!!! I love you, Renee!
2. What is one "emergency use" item you keep in your vehicle at all times? Easy question... Mouth barrier and first aid kit.
3. In your region, do you celebrate graduation open houses? Addendum: (If so,) how many open houses/bridal showers/weddings are on your upcoming events calendar? Do you mean party? I had a graduation dinner when I graduated from both HS and college. It was close friends and family. I think I must have had about 35 people there. This year, we have two friends with kids graduating. I can't believe it! I remember one when she was in early Middle School. YIKES!
4. Tell me one truth you believe about motherhood. It will make you shed a lot of tears! Good and bad! Many many good tears, but there will be some sad/bad tears.
5. What was the last thing you broke?You know, I don't remember. Hmmm....
6. On average, how many pieces of junk mail do you receive daily? 3-4 pieces. You know it's just plain annoying too! BUT I guess it does keep the USPS in business, so I'm not complaining. :)
7. Do you like to shop by catalog? Sometimes. Like when I got the boys' scarves, mittens and hats for $5.00 because they were on clearance. And one of my favorite lockets came from a catalog.
8. Is lawn maintenance at your house a "his job," a "her job" or "his/her job" or "that's why we have teenagers" job? It's the lawn man's job. Yep, that's right NEITHER of us like that job, so by default it falls on the lawn man. :) No teenagers in this house yet, so only time will tell is one of our kiddos will step up to fill the lawn man's shoes! Ha Ha Ha...
9. Which room would you like to redecorate in your home? I don't know really. I think maybe the den, but I like everything except for the couch. The kitchen could use some updating too. I don't know???
10. Do you read a newspaper regularly, or do you read most of your news on line? Online or I get it from the TV. Yes, I know I am bad. I just hate seeing bad things and figure killing trees is just as bad as the news printed on it. :(
11. Do you believe everything happens for a reason? I do. I believe that our lives are a series of lessons. We need to learn to interact, how to share our opinions, how to deal with situations we'd rather not deal with. I bet everyone out there whether experiencing/experienced learned a lesson about something. Whether is was do better next time or it worked out well... They learned something. Do I like the bad things that get thrown to me??? No, but no one else does either. These are life lessons!
12. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things? A little bit of both. I'm a perfectionist, but that doesn't compromise my values. I want to do what is right in the correct way. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment