Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Random Dozen



Feeling busy and overwhelmed this week as I try to finish up a baby shower project before my summer classes start back up. In the meantime, I'm trying to finish out the elementary school year with lots of fun things for the boys at school. I think I am as stressed as the teachers! YIKES! Here are my Random Dozen for the Week. Stand by for some fun things to come. :) I promise a decent blog by the end of the week!!

1. Would you rather host party or simply attend a party?
I think planning wise, I would rather attend, but I love having company over, so planning comes with it! I love it when people say they had a blast!

2. Tell us about the most memorable party you've been to.
Oh, hands down it was in college my senior year. It was a costume party, and I was supposed to be a DD, unfortunately someone mislabelled the punch, and you couldn't taste the alcohol in the punch... I remember several of my girlfriends and I dancing on the bar until someone decided to light the bar on fire. I guess they thought it was supposed to be something out of Coyote Ugly or something. Hands down we had the best time even with a few mishaps, but there was laughing and good times! I miss those times sometimes. :)

3. What is one thing you hope for in the after-life?
The ability to look after my children and make sure they are safe and okay.


4. What do you enjoy most about sunshine?
It makes me feel warm and happy! We get A LOT of it here in TX, so when it goes away for awhile I suffer from mild depression. Until the sun comes back out blazes away.

5. When you attend a bridal/baby shower, do you prefer to bring your own gift or chip in with others to buy a larger gift?
I prefer to bring my own. I'm just like that really. I guess if I knew they were chipping in on something the parents really needed like a crib they couldn't afford, I would join in. I just prefer to put my own personality into something like that.

6. Would you rather have a FREE week of having your house cleaned or all of your meals cooked for you and your family?
CLEANING!!! Where can I enter that contest??? :)


7. What song describes your mood today?
Working for the Weekend by Loverboy!


8. What is something you received for your own bridal shower/wedding that you still own or use? (If you are not married, feel free to sub a gift you received a long time ago.)
A silver clock with a picture frame on the other side. Both M and I love it very much!


9. Your favorite flavor of ice cream is?
Peanut butter chocolate! YUM! 8)


10. When was the last time you felt "tested?"
I think everyday we do a little so probably earlier today. It's the end of the school year pressure!

11. "pancakes is a food that once I start eating I find really hard to stop."

12. "-----" is the best motivation.
Health/ fear... For me anyway. Stuff is stuff, I'm not a material motivator. Strike the fear of God into me, and you have it!




1 comment:

Mrs4444 said...

The best party I've ever been to was Mr.4444's surprise 40th. I threw it in July (his birthday was the following October.) I had everyone come dressed as "an old fart," and I provided canes, walkers, etc. Mr.4444 came home from a business trip and was very surprised and delighted :)

Good luck making it to the end!