Monday, June 30, 2008

13,000 pounds & 1 packer = day 1

13,000 pounds of household goods
2 days of packing
1 day loading
# of packers on the fist day.... 1!

Uh? Huh? Yep, that is right... 1 packer! I came home from outprocessing to a single man in my kitchen packing things up. I just wanted to jump in there and help, but governement regulations and company policies prevent me from doing that. It has to do with liability and who pays if something breaks. :(

I am STRESSED OUT!!!!! We still have 3 days, and most of the 2nd floor is packed up. But there still looks like so many things need to be packed.

On a separate note... I miss my co-workers already. I am so blessed to have worked with a company that REALLY does believe in their employees and the importance of family! You know, if you treat people well, they serve you well. I wish I could have served longer, as Calibre will ALWAYS have my vote as a best company.

Let me go inspect.... Arg.... A sea of boxes, and a bunch of unpacked stuff.... UGH!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Yikes!!!! Maybe he's really good? Hopefully they'll bring in more help tomorrow. Don't stress about this - enjoy the east coast for a few more days ... high humidity and all! Won't you miss it????