Ironic....
I work in one part of Defense. My DH works in another.... Today, I was finishing up some things on my side and met a really great soldier. We talked a bit an laughed about our upcoming PCS, laughing at strategy and shaking our heads. Business called and we were off...
Four hours later, I receive an e-mail that my documetns are signed and ready for pick up oh and " I talked to you husband today." Inquisitive, I picked up the phone and wondered if we talking the same person... Yep. Apparently, my husband knows her husband... He was my husband's instructor in a school a few years ago. So they talked and of course she mentioend she knew me.
I always tell people how small the world really is, especially the military. We can't really ever say good-bye because we often run into them again. It's a nice feeling... OF course, I don't say goodbye because I like to keep in touch!!! :)
Such a small world!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment