Connor graduated from Kindergarten. I cried. I cried because it was just yesterday that he loaded on the bus to go off to school. He had his little lunch bag and his name badge that told the teachers who he was and where he needed to go. Today he hops right out and goes right into the classroom. All the teachers know him. And I'm a bit saddened that Mark has missed many of the joys I have gotten to enjoy this year.
Saturday was a fun day because the boys and I headed out to have a little fun in Reston at the stamp shop. A Happy Stamper is my favorite store, and it is kid friendly! Thank you Angela! We bought paper for the most part and three stamps including an Army one that I love, and used last night for a thank you note. And then my Mom bought me a Cuddlebug embosser/die cutting tool. Woo Hoo... Can't beat 50% off coupons at Michael's. Of course my Mom was set on buying a Cricut which she was convinced was only $49.95. I was like great deal!!!! ( BTW, Cricuts allow you to make 1" die cuts to 23" die cuts) Until I read the fine print... $49.95 for the first 30 days and then just 3 more easy payments of $49.95... That sounded more realistic since I priced them at Michaels the other week at $400.00! OUCH! I like scrapping, but not that much! :) Anyway... I've been making cuts with my scraps in between things all day. This machine is awesome! Woo Hoo! Thank you, Mom!!!!
Sunday is a catch up day... Laundry, grocery, and of course a bit of unfinished work from Friday have managed to creep into my schedule. I can't believe it's 2:45 already. We did manage to use out big beach ball sprinkler. I would have pictures to post, but I played too.
Well, this is a boring blog... I'm sorry. :( Thought I'd catch you up since I haven't been on much. I'm going to use my cuddlebug now!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment