1. Strawberry Pie doesn't that sound good. It just sounds fresh, and I love strawberries.
2. Our new beach ball sprinkler Come on!!! Click it and tell me it doesn't look like fun!
3.
No! No! Not get a cat or build a hammock (although that would be nice... The hammock part.). I think I could use some well deserved sleep. Those storms were REALLY bad!4. Pa ruse (and maybe buy) some bumpy labels for the boys sippy cups...
5. Count my blessings! Over the past few weeks, I've really neglected thinknig about the things I'm really blessed with! I have two bright, loving, energetic kids! My husband loves me and our family very very much! I have strength! Lots of strength that I didn't know I had and many fear using the strength they have. I am surrounded by WONDERFUL friends! Ones that love me no matter what the circumstance. I am very blessed, and I don't think I've truly appreciated any of it! BTW, there is more than what is listed... I'd write novel if I listed everything. :)
Well, that's our weekend! Hope you have a safe one! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment