
What a week!!! I tell you! I have not been able to sit down for one second this week! It's been so busy that I can't even tell you what I did on Monday!
I'm joining Mrs. 4444 (By the way, my husband loves your "Call Sign" his is very similar) at Half Past Kissin' Time. Stop by and see what others have been up to this week!
** Teacher's Appreciation Week!!! We love our teachers at B&C's Elementary school. I spent most of my week helping serve lunches or working in the class room. I really enjoy working in the class room. I'm always amazed at how much has changed since I was in school. I don't know if this is for the better or worse, but even I come out educated sometimes! And the kids love to see volunteers in their classes or in the halls. A Special Thank you to Ms. N and Ms. B for all you give to my two kids! I hope you enjoyed the festivities this week!
** Happy Birthday to my dear C! Today he turns 8 years old! I cannot believe it!! Unfortunately, C has spiked a fever of 102, and will not be in school today. :( He's bummed about that, but thinks it's cool to celebrate being 8 three times! :) He asked me, "Does this make me 24?" with his silly toothless grin. Don't I wish sometimes, but no deal there sweetie! Slow down and smell the roses cause once you hit 21 life seems to speed up. :)

** This is what we are experiencing in my neck of the woods this week:

Yep, that is 100 degrees!!! Before you scold me on shooting pictures and driving. I was stopped at a stop light when I took it. Ahhh... This is NOT what you want to see in MAY in my neck of the woods... This could possibly pretty likely mean that we will hit over 100 once the summer comes! That is HOT HOT HOT!!!
It does lead me to remind everyone to hydrate hydrate hydrate!!! Very very important as the warmer weather approaches! Oh and sunscreen sunscreen sunscreen!!! OK enough said about that, right?
** Fevers Suck! Enough said...
Well, I am off to send to a little sick man on his birthday. :( Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday! And an excellent weekend!!!
4 comments:
I hope the fever passes quickly and Happy Friday and have a Blessed Mother's Day!!
Wow. 100? We had a freaky 42 today! It threatened to snow, but we've got rain, instead, thankfully. Summer can't come soon enough, in my opinion. Stay cool!
Happy Belated Birthday, C! I hope he's at least well by tomorrow :)
We teachers could not do our jobs without parents like you. Thanks for all YOU do :)
It's been COLD here. Maybe we can take an average of the two temperatures and we'd end up with something bearable!
I hope C's fever goes away soon and that he'll feel better.
It has been hottttt here too! But I've been loving it. I'm sure it will get old quickly!
Visiting from Friday Fragments!
Post a Comment