Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Random Dozen!!!



1. What is one really fast, know-by-heart "go-to" meal to fix in a pinch?
Fajitas. And we usually always have the supplies in stock! :)

2. What is one item you won't leave home without. (Purse and license do not count.) Cell phone.

3. Where is one place you never tire of visiting? The beach... Well, home. I could visit every month is it wasn't 1800 miles away!

4. Share one factoid of your family's history. My dad's family came over to the US right about WWII to flee Nazi's. They were a wealthy Polish family (wealthy relative to the Polish that could not afford the tickets to "America"). They bought a farm and decided to have children. My great grandmother spoke NO ENGLISH! Everyone spoke Polish to her... Including her great grandchildren!

5. Complete this sentence: "Once upon a time I ...." didn't have such a busy schedule!:)

6. If you could win a one year's supply of anything, what would it be? Um... Unlimited personal training with child care at the gym.

7. "One quirky thing you may not know about me is ...." I get really irritated by people who are all about themselves and really don't care about others, but they put up this facade that they do, but if they took one step back... It might not fair so well. AND complainers! OK, I get we all need to vent and complain. Do it and let it go!

8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy? A Snickers bar.

9. "One thing that always makes me laugh is ...." My kiddos

10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal? Shake it off and let it go!

11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else? I could help a dear friend find a job. But really I could compliment someone, make baked treats and give them out, I could help them with a task... All kinds of things are blessings! WE just tend to over look them.

12. What is one thing you're looking forward to soon? Summer vacation!

1 comment:

Going Cerebral said...

First, my thanks to your husband for his service!

Second, #6 was a total DUH! moment for me...what a great idea for something to daydream about receiving for a year!

Happy Wednesday!!